Terms And Conditions
Policies, Payments, & Fees:
- Guests will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and will need to be fully vaccinated for two weeks prior to the date of travel.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended. You can purchase travel insurance here.
- It is best to pay your initial deposit/reservation fee as soon as possible to guarantee you are locked in at the current rate. Rates are subject to change.
- Payment plans are allowed as a convenience. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Reservations for the occupancy selected are confirmed once initial deposits/reservation fees are received from All listed roommates.
- All roommates must make their initial deposit within 7 days of the 1st roommate's deposit. If all deposits are not received, your accommodations will be confirmed based upon the number of deposits received.
- It is imperative to make sure that your roommate's payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make timely payments or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay a higher Occupancy Rate.
- Refunds will NOT be provided due to a roommate's cancellation.
- Gratuities are included with all meals and tours provided by World’s Best Adventures.
- A $50 late fee will be imposed for all payments received after the final payment deadline.
All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email. Please provide an email address that is checked frequently.
Payment Methods: Checks, Credit and Debit Cards are acceptable forms of payment. You can also pay cash by stopping by one of our newspaper offices (Gainesville Times, Forsyth County News or Dawson County News), or calling 770-535-6323.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling customer service at 770-535-6323.
World’s Best Adventures
345 Green Street
PO Box 838
Gainesville, GA 30503