It may be the holiday season, but we’re already dreaming of warmer weather and where we’d like to go for Spring Break 2021! While there’s of course still uncertainty over the current COVID-19 pandemic, there are a few places on our Spring Break travel shortlist.
- Miami, FL – The ocean’s always open, and with miles of pristine beaches and plenty of ways to get on (or in!) the water, you’ll find social distancing easy to do here. This is also a great time of year to visit the nearby Florida Everglades – the wildlife will still be active before the hottest temperatures of the year (and the mosquitoes won’t be at their absolute worst).
- Cancun, Mexico – Mexico is one of the few countries open to American tourists during the COVID-19 pandemic, and Cancun has long been a popular spring break destination. This is another spot recognized for its beaches and nightlife.
- Hawaii – With not as many people flying, tickets to Hawaii can be found at fairly low rates. If you’re comfortable flying, now could be a very budget-friendly time to explore these great islands!
- Charleston, SC – This is one of the top spots to visit in the United States (and usually tops the list according to Travel + Leisure magazine) – for spring breakers, you’re close to the ocean and can also enjoy great shopping and delicious food.
- Nashville, TN – A popular spot for bachelorette parties, the birthplace of country music is home to fantastic nightlife while also offering a more laidback vibe if that’s your thing.
As continually mentioned, keep in mind that we are in the middle of a global pandemic. If you do choose to travel during this time, remember to do your research! Check any quarantine rules you may need to follow when traveling, particularly when leaving the continental U.S. There are some fantastic travel deals out there right now – but be sure to read the fine print so you know any cancellation/rescheduling policies and procedures.
World’s Best Adventures can help you plan and book all of your 2021 travel! Call us at 770-535-6323 to learn more.
We were fortunate to have enjoyed the Savannah trip with a wonderful tour guide and wonderful, funny fellow travelers. We look forward to the next trip we have planned with Lori.
Frank and Margie
Going on the Savannah trip was stress free. Everything was taken care of, down to our luggage put in our room on arrival. The staff was delightful and truly concerned that our time was enjoyable. I will go on another excursion. It was worth every penny!
My wife and I went on the Savannah trip. The experience was fun, entertaining and educational. The service that we received was outstanding and personal. We look forward to going on more trips to create more wonderful memories and will recommend World’s Best Adventures!
Erik and Myrna
We thoroughly enjoyed the trip to Savannah. It was packed full of things to see and do and lots of good food to eat. But the thing we liked best was the fact that it came as a “package” with no additional costs.
Ted and Asden
What an enjoyable trip to Savannah! We made new friends and experienced noteworthy places of interest, all under the thoughtful guidance of our tour director, Lori Maxim. A wonderful time was had by all! My favorite on the trip: The tour of St. Bonaventure Cemetery - so much to see and learn. It was fascinating to be enveloped in an age when one's life and death were reflected so intensely in the burial.